Posted Fri, July12, 2019 by Pulma Ku
We are going to start posting questions or statements to start a significant discussion group.
Our goals are to :
- Start a wide berth of discussions.
- establish synergies of thought.
- improve patient care.
- improve interdisciplinary communications.
- introduce varied approaches to healthcare.
- decrease length of intubation.
- decrease length of time to liberation from mechanical ventilation.
- decrease length of hospital stay.
- decrease the cost of health care.
- introduce new or variant concepts of ICU care.
Here is the first 2 of many thought provoking statements.
Evoking Epipheny – 2019-05-001
Build up your eLibrary starting with this gem – great hemodynamic tutorial. Hemodynamics is a huge part of our jobs as respiratory therapists and being proficient is key to being a great practitioner.
Anyone and everyone should get this booklet if you are interested in hemodynamics.
It is free to download.
Google search “edwards hemodynamics pdf” and then select the search item I have identified in the inset.
If you go to the Edwards website’s homepage, there are other good booklets for free.
There is a lot of good stuff out there for free from our vendors.
As I have opportunities, I will post them – I will use the key search words eLibrary or FREE so the references can be found.